Re: heat detector compatibility question with Radionics panel

>I see that they list this info for smoke detectors but nothing about
>compatibility for heat detectors.

The only thing I'd be worried about is the proper temperature rating for the
application. (Hint: Don't use a 135 degree in an attic)
Also heat and heat with rate of rise are not typically used for life safety
applications and that is the primary reason for detectors in a residence.

>but my reading indicates that I can hook up more 4-wire alarms without a
>limitation, so I wanted to confirm that adding 3 4-wire alarms hooked up to
>the original >4-wire would work fine (and allow me to have 11 detectors in
>one zone).

There is a limit on 4 wire smokes and that is (for the most part) the total
draw on the panel output in standby and alarm. You can do the math but the
addition you mention should not be a problem if you're describing conditions
accurately.