Re: Holiday food drive help needed

Everywhere Man wrote:
> Thanks for the offer. Spend a buck on the Sunday paper and send the
> coupons instead. The coupons are as good as cash. Give the difference
> to a local food pantry or church if you wish. I'm doing the grocery
> shopping next Friday with Saturday morning dropoffs to the churches.
> Next year we will be better organized but in the short time since we
> started we've received enormous support. It was my wife's idea. I'm the
> same heartless bastard I've always been but since the couch hurts my
> back, and I am no longer accustomed to fast food or wrinkled clothes I
> need to play by her rules.

I just want everyone to know that this "heartless bastard" only says
that so no one will try to steal it.

It must be worth a lot since in my family's eyes it appears to made of
solid gold.

We thank you, Tom.  Since you don't know me or my family it makes your
gesture that much more appreciated.

Chris' guest book is up to 8 pages and that is just a glimpse of the
outpouring of love and support we have been receiving.

http://www.legacy.com/record-eagle/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=20256145&PageNo=1

Thank you again,

Joe