Holiday food drive help needed

I'm doing a food/toy drive here in NY where we are donating groceries
and gifts to needy families in the area in time for Christmas. Now
whatever your faith or even if you don't have a faith I'm asking for
some assistance. I don't need cash or toys sent. That's my
responsibility, and I'm sure there's needy people in your neck of the
woods you can help.
What I could use is something most of you throw out every Sunday. The
factory coupons for the groceries. The lower the price of the groceries
the more I can buy. I'm not buying 100 sunday papers so I am asking
anyone here to drop your Sunday coupons in the mail and send them my
way.
Any help is appreciated.

Send them to:
24-7 Security Inc.