Re: Fire Alarms Again

The AHJ has only told me the building needs more.  He would not elaborate on
what that means.  I looked it up in the IBC and think I have it figured out.
I will go in for a plan review with him and see what he says.  I was hoping
some of you may already know what would be required in a 2 story office
building.  Our state uses the 2003 version of the codes.

The building has 2 restraunts an elevator and a full fire sprinkler system.