Fire Alarms Again

I need to install a fire communicator in a 2 story office building.  The
communicator is for the fire sprinklers.  Does anyone here know what else
might be required?  Or can you point me in the right direction.  I talked to
the FM and he told me the building requires horn strobes beacause it is a
"hi rise".  I have never put a communicator in a 2 story commercial office
building like this one, but I have put them in single story offices that
didnt require the addtl horns.  Other then the smoke detector above the fire
control are the horns all I would need?

  Where would I go to look?  Our state has adopted the 2003 international
fire/building code.  Is this the correct book I would look this up in?

James B