Re: Fire Alarms Again

>I need to install a fire communicator in a 2 story office building.
New or existing structure?
Do you mean FACP? Or DACT just for flow and tamper?
 >The communicator is for the fire sprinklers.
Again,  Do you mean FACP? Or DACT just for flow and tamper?
>Does anyone here know what else might be required?
If you lived here you'd have to have one pull, one smoke for the FACP, and
one horn strobe too, and that's just for the flow and tamper.
I guess you live in a state where you don't have to have a fire license to
do fire work? Here you do.
To do that job here you  would find out the building's rating and submit a
set of marked up and stamped plans based on that information to the AHJ.
Once the plans were approved you would begin work. Once complete you
schedule an inspection.