Strange Fire Alarm Activity

Hey!

I have a customer that bought an old school building in southern Missouri. I
went to look at the burglar alarm system they had as well as the fire alarm
panel.

The burglar alarm panel was a DSC 3000. I took everything out and installed
a Caddx NX8 Version 2 Panel. All new wiring, Motions, and siren.

Total zones in the school building 43. 3 Partitions. At first, when I took
the smaller NX8 system out of his old building to install in the school
building, everything worked. I kept getting false alarm on the nx8, so I
replaced the board... The second time I replaced it, the system kept auto
arming. Tech support couldnt give me a reason. They walked me through it all
and could not find the problem. I had to replace the board a second time.
Since then everything has worked fine...

Now here is the problem with the fire alarm panel.

When  I got to the school building, they had an old edwards panel from the
50's.. It was not in service. they just left the panel. It looking like all
it was were fuses and knife switches. Beside that, they had a silent knight
5204. The system included 10 pull stations and 10 horns. The Control Panel
(5204) was broke because some kinds came in and took a bat and smashed in
the box. I replaced it with a silent knight 5207. Since the upgrade The fire
alarm keeps going off for no reason. I went back to check the wiring. It was
all replaced back in 2004 with 16/2 fire wire for the zones and 14/2 for the
horns. Nice services loops on the wire, no ground faults, checked the loop
resistance and all comes out fine. The pull stations are old Faraday "Strike
to Break Glass" type.

Now the only zone that goes off is zone 4. Zone 4 is the zone that services
the gym and the shower rooms in the basement (Under the gym)

The only devices on this zone are 2 pull stations. The gym also has 1 fire
horn. (They dont even have a horn in the basement for the shower rooms)

so this is what I did. I replaced the 2 pulls with newer edwards pull
staitons. Still goes off. I ran a new wire to the gym and connected it to
the 2 pulls...   Still goes off..   I ran another wire just on the floor all
the way to the gym. Didnt connect them to the pull stations. Just the EOL.
Left it for a few days... Nothing happen... When I connect the wire to the
pull stations, the fire alarm will go off.   These false alarms only happen
at night time.....

I dont know what to do... Does anyone have any ideas?  The Gymn area does
not have any motions but does have all the doors goine out side protected
with door contacts, the windows have glass break detectors.... so I know no
one is in the building pulling the alarm.. Plus, you cant see the pull
station pull.

I need to do something because we had to disconnect the dialer because the
FD is getting tired of responding.

Please let me know if you have any ideas!

Thanks,

Matthew