Re: Strange Fire Alarm Activity

It's obvious to me that there must be devices on the system (heats in the
attic?) that are hooked up with the manual stations.  The are several
troubleshooting steps you're going to need to perform.  Run a wire between
the two pull stations (on the gym floor) and bypass the existing
interconnection between the pulls (not between the pulls and the panel).
I'll bet your falses disappear.  Now all that's left is to determine where
the interconnection wire is going and what device is connected to it that's
causing the false alarm.  Tracing the wire should be fairely easy if you
have a tone generator, however it may be cheaper at this point to simply run
a new wire between the pulls and abandon the existing one.