Re: Strange Fire Alarm Activity

There are only 2 pull stations on this zone... I have already ran a temp
wire along the floor and connected it  to the two pull stations that are
installed. Still False Alarm... This is what I did.... I was there Friday
night and it falsed alarm again. So Saturday I moved the pull stations from
inside to the gym. I placed one in the lobby by the main entrance doors, and
the other one is by the rear west exit of the gymn in the stair well for the
locker/shower room and stage. Now the pull stations are located by exit
doors and I have not had a false alarm yet. Keep in minde its only been one
nite but saturday it was a clear.

This is not a central station issue.. I think I mentioned that the HORNS are
sounding.... it reported to the fire department and they responded... They
mention about the horns sounding so That takes care of that questions....

I hope this corrects the problem.....

Matthew