Re: New Home Alarm Security Questions

Stick with glassbreaks, screens can be a PITA.

Only time I put screens in is if someone really (really) wants to have a
window opened with system armed. They're a pain to get in and out when you
want to wash the windows, and if you have dogs that like to jump up on the
windows...you'll be joining the "screen of the month club". Personally...I
wouldn't attempt at making an alarm screen myself.