New Home Alarm Security Questions

I am building a new home and still have 7- intellisense fg-730 glass
break detectors and amseco ams-10s and ams-21 contacts. I plan on the
ELK M! Gold as my system. Are the new glass break detectors that much
better than the ones above?What do you guys recommend, I have the back
of the home all covered by casement windows side by side. If my glass
breaks are good should I put them abve the windows centrally or 15-20
ft away to cover all from a ceiling mount fg-730?
What is the best way to protect casement windows, contacts or glass
breaks.? Which contacts and glass breaks come highly recommended?
Any suggestions for outdoor security cameras for soffit install, about
25ft off ground and one front door camera(Southern Ontario climate).
thanx
cube