HAI

Anyone have docs on HAI stuff? I'm gonna rip it out, but I want to make sure
it's not actually doing any HA before I do...it doesn't look like it is,
looks like it's just imitating a real security system.

The chipset is dated 1997, I don't have the model number here right
now...left it in my truck over the weekend.

Tnx.