Re: HAI

news:457312d9$0$25775$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Anyone have docs on HAI stuff? I'm gonna rip it out, but I want to make
> sure
> it's not actually doing any HA before I do...it doesn't look like it is,
> looks like it's just imitating a real security system.
>
> The chipset is dated 1997, I don't have the model number here right
> now...left it in my truck over the weekend.

Jim Rojas/Techman has Omni docs.

HAI is in the  Napco Gemini class of panels.  It uses 1K EOL resistors.

The HA side sometime confuses installers not used to it.   Check to see if
the thermostats in the house say HAI.  Also see if there is an ALC expansion
board or X-10 interface attached.  If any of that is present, it is/was
being used for HA and the owner may be unhappy in the very near future.

HAI DIY users are always looking for parts.  You might want to Ebay it.