Re: New Home Alarm Security Questions

CUBE wrote:
> Thanx for the reply but some of my casement windows are fixed without
> screens. One back window is six separate windows joined with the ouside
> only on the cranks and with screens, it would look funny to put screens
> on all. Do you know where I could gt screens or order material in
> Ontario canada and how do I attack big window problem, just with glass
> break?
> thanx again
> Dane

Alarm screens can be custom fit for any size of opening window.  Contact
these nice people.  They've been in business for years.
http://www.micronsecurityproducts.com/

As for the larger area windows, the FG-730 is more than up to the
challenge.  It looks to me as if you have all the tools now.

Good luck!!