Re: Fire Alarms Again

Here are a few answers,  Going into this job the contractor told me they
only needed a DACT on the flow and tamper.  When I contacted the fire
marshal for the flow test he told me it needs more because it is a "Hi-Rise
Building"  I dont think it falls under the heading of a Hi-Rise because it
is only 2 levels.  I am famillar with NFPA 72 and the how to install the
system.  I am just trying to understand where I need to look to find out if
its really a "HI-Rise" and if so what additional requirements I will need to
meet.

James