Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

I wouldn't go so far as to say that. However, I'll grant you there are
a lot of people who shouldn't have alarms that do. Ones that use them
carelessly, and those who don't care about causing false alarms, and
those who don't (or more often won't) RTFM..

No, a real moron is a customer who buys an alarm from ADT when with a
little bit of effort he could easily find a far better source in all
respects at far less cost

Mark Leuck wrote: