Re: Power DCS 632 Help

Call Tech Support

Telephone technical support hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:00AM to 3:00PM PST - Pacific
Standard Time
951-782-8527

HomeSecurityStore.com takes great pride in providing the highest quality customer support
possible to our customers. Great customer support is a key tenet of our business strategy. Our
expert technical advisors are working hard for you when you need them most. Technical support is
now available 5 days a week Mon.-Fri. & 7:00am-3:00pm (PST)  at 951-782-8527. Our technical team
can help advise you on the right products for any job. Further, they will be there for you should
you need help with installation or operation of any products purchased from us.