Re: Installers Wanted

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:31:52 -0700, "Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"Michelle" <mst0004_remove_@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> They'd have to get a visa (unless they have one).. probably H1-B..
>> probably have to prove to US immigration that you couldn't find anyone in
>> the US? H1-B visas take forever don't they?
>
>There is an idea.  I really can't.  Just guys who are totally unqualified
>wanting to be the boss for more money than I make.  Heck, I almost hired a
>kid today with absolutely no experience or education in the field until I
>pulled his background report.
>
>I cancelled my ad on Monster.com this morning.  Got tired of lazy treasure
>hunters sending me resumes.

What are you offering?  You're not one of those Jim R. speaks of that
wants installers to use their own trucks, pay their own health
insurance, have no retirement plan, work for a barely livable wage,
and be available 27/7 at your beck-and-call are you?  It works both
ways - someone already said it, you get what you pay for.  What are
you offering????

--

-G