Re: Power DCS 632 Help

You guys are funnier than hell. It' no joke, thing won't work.  I had
enrolled a couple wireless contacts, could not get them to test via 904 at
all.  I did the whole thing setting up the zones in 202-205 / 101-132, etc,
etc.  The strange thing is that when I pulled all of the batteries out of
the contacts last night and went to bed becasue I was so ticked off around
3:00 am the Keypad starting beeping....trouble light, which I'm think was
due to the wireless supervisory no longer seeing the contact which is pretty
weird since I can't see the contact under 904 to test.  Like I said, I will
give them a shot on Monday morning for a couple hours and see what they can
come up with.