Re: Napco Firmware / EPROM chip

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > It amazes me that you think I am
> > trying to evade an alarm company...
>
> Don't let him bother you.  If you want the current firmware, contact me
> directly.  I'm a Napco dealer and I'll be glad to provide you with a
> replacement chip at cost.  In years past when Napco found bugs in early
> releases of their panels they would issue firmware upgrades at no
> charge to dealers.  If your panel is old enough that might still apply.
>  More likely they'll want a few dollars for a replacement chip though.
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass DMW
> www.BassAlarms.dead

Hey .....now wait a minute ....... aren't you the guy who sold him the
bad panel to begin with and wouldn't get back to him? Now you're going
to sell him the fix for it?

Yep ........ Just what I'd expect.

Though ...... I really can understand where you're coming from...... At
this point, in what's left of your life...... you don't have anything
left to lose and those medical bills have really got to be stacking up.
Every penny counts.

Hey DMW .... Didja ever think about ..... if ya had your life to live
over ...... would you treat people differently ?       Heh heh heh!