Re: False alarms

Hey, I havent talked to Irv since one of the major communication seminars in
Toronto some five years ago. I do know he works (or is associated in some
way with API Alarms in Toronto), but other than that, I have had no contact
with him.

If Irv wanted to comment, I'm sure he would have already.  I think he has
given up on our newsgroup .....

RHC