Re: False alarms

> If Irv wanted to comment, I'm sure he would have
> already.  I think he has given up on our newsgroup .....

Yep.  Irv called me a couple of years ago about a matter unrelated to the
newsgroup.  I asked and he indicated he had lost interested in the goings on
here, mainly due to the ravings of Sabodish and Jiminex -- the same ones who've
driven away most other decent folks who come to ASA.  It's a pity really,
considering what this newsgroup could have been.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.