Re: False alarms

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qd1d42p8gv9do4fqta6ff8qhuv2d1gvm82@xxxxxxxxxx
>> If Irv wanted to comment, I'm sure he would have
>> already.  I think he has given up on our newsgroup .....
>
> Yep.  Irv called me a couple of years ago about a matter unrelated to the
> newsgroup.  I asked and he indicated he had lost interested in the goings
> on
> here, mainly due to the ravings of Sabodish and Jiminex -- the same ones
> who've
> driven away most other decent folks who come to ASA.  It's a pity really,
> considering what this newsgroup could have been.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> Bass Burglar Alarms

Thi is what causes the problems here
http:///www.goofysplace.com

RLB's Shit List

Andy Bowman Wrote:
You know better. I won't drag anyone into this that doesn't want to be,
however I will post a few names that have publicly shown disdain for your
actions here in the past that I pulled from 10 minutes of research on
google.
Mike Sabodish Sr.{Group Moderator}
Jacob Ashbury {Jake, the saint}
Andy Bowman
Tom Fowler
Jack Stevens
Nomen Nescio
Rodney Brittain
Jim (alarmin)
Marc Mazzarese
Mike Dupre
Thomas Gerchak
VSS Doug
Steve Rykeman
Bryan Karas
Mike Simpson (a former customer of yours)
David Rosso
Ray Brittain
Bill Boyd
Tom Brown
Jerry Morin
John Morgan
Mikey
|Horace Schmidlap
Cliff Grubb
James Brown (not the singer)
Tom Karamichos (another former customer)
Paul Rampelbergh
Chris Larsen
Dave Mahoney

Nick names:
Urabus?
Peach
money_man_one
q (yes, just "q")

Now, I'm sure you'll discount 5 or 6 of these right off the bat since they
are current foes of yours. You'll probably also try and discount the ones
using nick names as well. HOWEVER,, this is still a hell of a list full of
respectable names that have publicly at one time or another shown their
displeasure with the way you conduct yourself here. Can you imagine how many
others think you're an ass that don't speak up? The number must be
staggering.

Mike Said:
There are PLENTY of OTHERS that will not speak up. They say the do not want
to get involved.
If Goofy seen a few of the others that he thinks is his friends BUT DESPISE
his attitude -actions and ways....He would be amazed..