Re: Noise...

Unfortunately, this doesn't always work either.  I found you can still
attract responses like "drop dead and on the way down hit your head" even
with the best of intentions, research, and the complete absence of flames.
You will find there are several very interesting (and somewhat twisted)
characters in this Group.  It often offers very interesting reading.  I
would suggest keeping flame resistant outerwear handy, if you ever do decide
on posting a message here.

Regards,

Frank