Re: Noise...

 "Mark M."  wrote:

> I have been lurking
> I think RLB is a complete ass.
> ...fades back into the shadows.

Dear Mr. (Captain)  M(ysterio),

Thank you for dropping in to alt.security.alarms to provide us with
your insightful commentary.   Your thoughts are always welcome.

Our goal to continue to be the preminent clearing house for all
information about our common interest.    Please feel free to grace us
with any other relavant ideas that comes to mind.

Also note we continue to be open to discussion about alarm systems
topics as time and space permit.