Re: False alarms

So you are willing to pay fines for clients that are idiots and leave doors
unlatched and blowing in the wind...or ones that refuse to buy a backup
battery (the one they have is fine...even though it's 9 years old). ?

 And, what about those diy'ers...you gonna pay for false alarms because Joe
Schmoe fixed his own alarm system with a piece of chewing gum?

yah..