Re: False alarms

Bob Worthy said:

>Read my last sentence. ECV reduces **dispatches**, unnessary dispatches. It
>does not reduce false alarms, false signals, or what ever they may be
>called.

It's been my experience that few things piss off the cops (or city
officials) faster than when the alarm industry representative starts
drawing a distinction between false alarms and false dispatches.  They will
look at you like you're retarded, or worse, like you're trying to put
something over on them.

I know what you are talking about, but most people don't.  I think it's
counterproductive to play word games with the general public.  When the
public hears the term "false alarms," they think about the number of times
the alarm industry calls the police.  They could care less how many signals
you received that did not result in a police dispatch.   We should speak
their language.