Re: Laptop Serial Adaptor

> Ok.. we had a conversation on here the other day about
> the fact that most new laptops don't have serial ports.

If you were using Napco this would be a non-issue, Bob.  They make a USB
port-to-panel connector for their software.  Plug it in, tell the software what
you're using and you're off.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.