Re: Controlled Entry - Utah

Welp this was a good one. Saturday I spent a few hours on it, like I said,
reprogrammed the ancient Essex (goofy) keypad and got that relay tripping.
Today, I got really pissed at it (after using WD40) and I literally kicked
it (the sliding gate). I then was showing my helper that the keypad relay
was closing but not the gate (I had my back to the gate now), he says;
you've been drinking dood...turn around! The freeking gate is now working!
My kick must have forced the gate run out switches into correct alignment.
SHEESH. I guesss sometimes there's nothing like a good impact-adjustment :-)

What's REALLY nice is NOW I can bill the client for the all hours I've spend
on the damn thing.