Re: NX8E master user fault

Does the code arm/disarm the panel?
Can you use the code to set the time & date?
Is the system partitioned ?

Does the following paragraph lifted from the installation manual apply?

NOTE: Any master arm/disarm code can add or change a user code if the master
code has access to the same partitions as the code being added/changed.
Consequently, when programming the user codes for a partitioned system,
leave at least one code (can be "go to program code" if enabled in location
43) access to all partitions or you will not be able to add new users. If
you desire the end user to be able to add new codes, you must remove the
partition authority from all blank codes.

Doug L