Re: NX8E master user fault

You have installed plenty of these and you can't figure out how to change
the master code???

"proguard" <spkintz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I' ve done this also! I default the panel and again the code 1234
cannot be changed!
I type *5 1234 and the ready light didn't flash in order to give me
access to type the user number (i.e. 001) i would like to change... For
me it's mystery... It isn't the first time i'm deal with Caddx. I have
install plenty of NX4 and NX8... I think i must wait for the telco in
order to make a download to see what happened...