Re: replacing an ademco 4150

> Thanks. I had been looking at this before and wondering how compatible
> it was.  You're right. I do need to expand the system a little
> (thinking about adding the outside sheds into the system), so this
> looks like a good way to go.

Good deal.  The Vista-20P Kit also supports "partitioning".  That means it can
be split into two separately armed areas.  If that seems useful you can leave
the outbuildings armed while the house is disarmed or vice versa.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.