Re: replacing an ademco 4150

> I would recommend the Vista20P. The DIY'er may want to add some additional
> protection, plus the Vista20P has zone doubling which can further benefit
> the DIY'er.

True indeed, Jim.  The only reason I suggested the less expensive Vista-20P
package is his old system has very few zones.  As a "drop in" replacement either
package will work fine.  The Vista-20P kit costs only a few dollars more and has
greater expansion capabilities should that be a concern to the OP.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.