Re: HTMF: Bass Hole Electronics opens tech support office in India

"tomas o'le" <tomas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> You guys are getting very boring with your constant bashing of Bass.
> This has been going on for years and it just makes you rather than
> Robert look like fools or little kids.  You guys seem to fear
> competition from DYIfers.  You shouldn't be so scared.

You know maybe you are right, perhaps we have been too hard on RLB, perhaps
we can all learn from DIY'ers and maybe even sell more product to them,
perhaps we'll all mind our own business here and concentrate more on what we
do best which is home security...........

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!