Re: HTMF: Bass Hole Electronics opens tech support office in India

> You guys are getting very boring with your constant bashing of Bass.
> This has been going on for years and it just makes you rather than
> Robert look like fools or little kids.  You guys seem to fear
> competition from DYIfers.  You shouldn't be so scared.  There is
> plenty of work to go around, not to mention that a lot of the DIY
> folks will end up going to a pro when they try to program their panel.
> Don't be so scared.  I can't believe even the moderator who really
> should be unbiased is on the constant slam.  I've ordered from Bass
> before and he went way out of his way to help me.  He went as far as
> calling long distance (when it wasn't free) on his dime for close to
> an hour to help with an order as he noticed an issue with my order.
> Robert had issues in the past, so what?  Sounds like he's gotten his
> act together. I've had a business in the past, I know how quick some
> people are to call the BBB.  It really means nothing anymore.  I'd
> order from him in a second.  In fact I probably will for a friends
> install that I'm helping with, just because you guys bashed him so
> much.

Thanks, Tomas.  I filter most of the "monkeys" in the newsgroup but it's always
nice to see someone tell them off.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.