Re: HTMF: Bass Hole Electronics opens tech support office in India

tomas o'le <tomas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>You guys are getting very boring with your constant bashing of Bass.

Tomas,
While I agree with you that many of the BassBashingPosts are
repetitive and boring, I am surprised you chose this thread to make
that point in, seeing as this OP is one of the unique and non-boring
ones.

Could you elaborate on why you chose this thread to make your
statement?