Re: Keypads

Appreciate your responses Crash. Budget is circa $1000. What would you
recommend with that budget ?

You ask how will I open the house door: my mistake here, what I mean
is, the garden has two entrances, one for a car and one for a normal,
human-size door. So, it is not a door to a house, but to a garden.Both
of them swing open, one to the left and the other to the right. I am
going to have swing-arm motors installed by someone else, hence my
questions about keypads speaking the same language as the motors.

Thanks again