Motion Detector Ademco 998IP

I just got an Ademco 998IP motion detector and I need to know the color
sequence of the 4 wires. I am replacing an old one that is broken   The old
sequence was red, black, white and green from top to bottom, set vertically.
The 998IP has the wire clamps horizontal on the top left side. The manual
gives me the following information. #1(-12VDC), 2(+12VDC), 3 and 4(relay-
opens on alarm). Is there any help for this?
Thanks
Steven