Re: It's time

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Sounds like Bobby Bass has made another friend.
>
> Welcome to the idiot brigade, Mike! :)

I've been hanging around since Steve R was trying to make peace in his
own newsgroup.  I had been using Agent newsreader, which makes it easy
to ignore certain posters.  I'm using google groups now and it doesn't
seem to support filtering.

The crap that a certain poster dumps in here makes it clear that he's a
sociopath.  Every time I see his attempt to redirect blame and
responsibility I'm reminded of the Groucho Marx quote: "It is better to
remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove
all doubt."

Here's my employer's contact info, in case someone here feels froggy
enough to throw down:

Michael Baker & Associates, Inc.
PO Box 737
Gladstone, OR 97027-0737