Re: Need help with DoorKing component identification

Thanks for the posts guys.  Here's the situation.  I know nothing of
this system.  This circuit board was brought to me because the owner
DOESN'T want to pay for a new board.  I only have this 1871-010 board,
so I can't diagnose any other part (power supply, etc.).  I was going
to replace the resistor for them for $2 and send them on their way.
The owner pulled the board, the owner pointed out what they wanted me
to replace (the burnt resistor).  I'm not troubleshooting, I'm just the
solder grunt.  If it does or doesn't work is of no consequence to me.

So, any ideas on the value of R18?