Re: avoiding being "locked out"

> this babbling makes no sense...

Indeed, so why do you continue?

> what dealers do is their own business, not yours...

This is a public newsgroup.  Anyone can comment on anything they
wish -- even you.

> they can lock or not lock...

When they do it to a customer owned panel and refuse to release
the panel they are simply thieves.

> I'll bet very few do not lock, and I
> know they're NOT the smart ones.

Are they the successful ones?

> I always get a kick...

No doubt.

>> The *real* reason alarm companies lock out
>> alarm panels is nothing to do with customer
>> security or false alarms.
>
> This sentence proves BAss is an idiot or a
> moron, not sure which.

Translation: You can't come up with an answer because I'm right.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms