Re: PC5132-433 NA (Version 4.2)

Thanks for all your good feedback.  Unfortunately I already drilled and
placed the sensors so I'm stuck there.  However, you made me think that I
should check the hard-wired devices and see if I could double-up a few zones
to free up the extra 3 wireless zones I need.

Of course, I could always upgrade to the 864 ... ;)

Best regards,
Claude