PC5132-433 NA (Version 4.2)

Greetings-

I've successfully programmed the subject unit to handle 13 wireless window
contacts and 3 wireless keys.  I enrolled a zone for each of the contacts on
my Power 832.  Is there a way to enroll multiple contacts to a single
physical zone? As you know, I'm limited to 32 on the Power 832 and I'd like
to install 3 more contacts.  The manual is not clear on "sharing" zones.  In
my case I have several banks of three windows, which could easily share a
single zone each.

TIA,
Claude