Re: PC5132-433 NA (Version 4.2)

No there is no way for many transmitter to use the same zone...

BUT you can use a single transmitter with many wired contact,just wire from
the transmitter to the 3 windows normal contact and your done...
P.S. don't use at the same time the magnetic switch enclosed in the
transmitter its wired in parallel of the input for the wired contact and
would bypass the wired contact..

news: atSdnQvvPIyQuYreRVn-rQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx