Re: PC5132-433 NA (Version 4.2)

Petem...question. Have you had good luck doing this. I have been told that
doing this creates an antenna that can pick up disturbance. Supposedly, the
length of wire from the transmitter to the contact(s), has to be quite
short....10 inches comes to mind if my memory serves me right

What is your experience with making the wire lengths longer than recommended
?

RHC