Re: 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

Yeah, I know what you mean. The other evening, I was with my wife and kids
and happened to use the word "queer" to describe a homosexual. Well you
would think I swore on a public platform by the response I got from my kids.
I was told in no uncertain terms that the politically correct word is "gay"
now, with everything else being derogatory.....

Times, they are a changin'.....

RHC