Re: Vsita 15P programming question

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
UKmdnf1tV6gRzKbeRVn-iQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> People like me?  I don't believe we've met.  I seriously doubt you've any
> idea how much I know, let alone how I deal with manufacturers.

typical bass calling alarm manufacturer....:  Hello? i want to buy stuff
from you..(manufacturer say ok what end where you want it)
bass answer: send it to ...poor DIY adress... (the manufacturer said ok but
what do i send?)
bass answer: dont know your the pro!

>> in this industry normal sate is when the switch
>> is at the ready state..so when the door contact
>> is close to its magnet...
>
> That's how almost everyone does it now.  It wasn't always so.
>
>> much easily said then all the bs you post....
>
> You've only been in the alarm industry a fraction of the time I have and
> you've not likely dealt with anywhere near the range of products I have.
> Feel free to use rudeness as a substitute for reason when the latter fails
> you.

How many years again 27 or 36 or 50?

I lost count..(as every one here..)