Re: Vsita 15P programming question

> are you talking about electronic manufacturer or
> alarm manufacturer...

Alarm manufacturers.

> cause it was never the case with electronic
> manufacturer....

I'm sure you're right about that.

> and alarm one had to cope with people like you
> so they went bananas about telling witch state a
> contact should be named at...

People like me?  I don't believe we've met.  I seriously doubt you've any
idea how much I know, let alone how I deal with manufacturers.

> in this industry normal sate is when the switch
> is at the ready state..so when the door contact
> is close to its magnet...

That's how almost everyone does it now.  It wasn't always so.

> much easily said then all the bs you post....

You've only been in the alarm industry a fraction of the time I have and
you've not likely dealt with anywhere near the range of products I have.
Feel free to use rudeness as a substitute for reason when the latter fails
you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass