Re: Vsita 15P programming question

I enjoy this newsgroup. When I ask a question, there is always a lively
discussion which results in many people stepping up to the plate with
opinions and answers. My question is always answered. I enjoy the humor, the
flames, the OT jokes, and occasionally I'll even stir the pot myself. After
my alarm system is up and running, I know I'll be addicted to coming back
here every night.

Bob