Re: FCI 7100

How the hell does FCI get away with this?  Any other manufacturer would
probably lose their UL Listing for lesser reasons.

Though I am not an FCI dealer...we weren't too far off from what the
gentleman described his problems were. If you are correct, then the
manufacturer is totally responsible, and should overnight a new panel to
remedy the situation quickly. If they fail to comply, contact UL and
document everything.

Jim Rojas